Monday 29 December 2014

Christmas Presents

Christmas

In this christmas, in general, i have been given a lot of books about fantasy, all the books of Ergaon a saga that have 4 books, also, I got a manga comic, the comic of Bleach, and other comics from Marvel and DC

 I asked to bring me a game, that his name is Dragon Age Inquisition, a game about a fantasy world, and your are a hero with a destination, close the Cracks of Empty, because they produce a demonds, and if you don't close these Cracks of Empty, they will not stop of growing and they consume the world of Thedas, and all the races of Thedas will die. And in the end if I got it

Also they bring to me a cup pretty cool, about the univers of Star Wars, and a action figures, also about of univers of Star Wars.

This is all of my presents that Santa bring to me in Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment