Tuesday 2 September 2014

If My House Were Burning



If My House Were Burning                                Carlos.A

























The list, that items I will take
·Computer
·Pets, dogs and cats
·Family
·Frikis sculptures
·My favourite books

If my house was on fire... I won't take my computer, because my computer is really bad and i want other but my fathers doesn't allow me that take other computer. I will take, for example, my dogs, because I love my dogs and cats. I love theirs because they are my pets, and when you have a pet your obligation is love him and take care

If i didn't take my computer, I wouldn’t know that chose, in a part I save my parents, not my brothers, my parents. I think I would take my favourites books, and the book that I would be reading in this moment.

On second thought, I would take my computer, because in the days previous of accident I haven't anything to do, and I will be boring if I didn't have my computer, and I think that I would more time with my fathers to buy another computer. Also I take my phone and my favourite’s frikis sculptures.
Carlos.A

No comments:

Post a Comment