Friday 7 August 2015

Trip To Ireland

This summer, I traveled to Ireland to learn more about English, but in return for learn English I did more friends. The trip consisted in stay 2 weeks or 3 weeks or 1 month with a Irish family in their house, and beetwen weeks go to a class in a centre that alkyl the company.

In the stared of trip I had bad expectatives for the trip, because I had bad experiencies with this kind of trip. But one of the good things was that I went with Alejandro Patiño. We started the trip on June 28, we caught the plane in Manises airport and we arrived to Ireland at dinner time. In first day the teachers divided students in groups by levels. And after this and presentations in the respective classes we visited the town.

The town that I stayed was KillKenny, a town in the south of the island. This townn had a medieval style in the houses, and also the castle and cathedral gives it a medieval air. My favorite place in the town was a big, big, big park (who looked like Hobbiton).

My irish family was friendly with me and they seemed like good people. The family consisted in a mam that was divorcee, a stepfather, and a child that was the son of mom. The name of the mam was Elise, the name of the father Jim, and the name of the child Qaham.

In the two weeks that I stayed in Ireland I learn about the culture, sports, traditions, etc... of the country.


No comments:

Post a Comment