Monday 5 January 2015

My Expectatives to the Travel of France

I talk in this post about the travel to the beaches of Normandia. In may, my class and me going to go to France, and after this travel the french boy come to Spainh, to the house of my clase and me. The spanish and french people will do a exchange.

In the las summer we travel to Germany, but no like a exchange,  if not only like a visit, with EuroWater, a group of cooperatives. In this travel we visit a town in the north of Germany, nex to Bremen.

In this travel all of my companys passed it with more funny, but my germany, with all of the respect, was a cocoon. He won't do case to me, he only played a game with only 32 bits by texture, a shot of game that is name is Minecraft

My expectatives to the travel of France are...  I hope that my French will be better friend than the German, and that he measure more that 1'50m. And that don't play Minecraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment