Monday 16 September 2013

The book in this holidays


                 
THE TIME TRIPPERS
GO WEST



AUTHOR: Maria Jack
EDITORIAL: Mc Graw Hill
LEVEL: Intermediate


The book is acerca two school friends, 
Matt Johnson and Linda Chapman.

A day of school Matt, Linda and the rest of the
students had a question: where are Mr Wells? Why is not he
at school? I was the history teacher and Nobody Knew
where I was! Mr Wells was stuck in the past as a
result of a journey in time.

After school They gone to Linda's house as usual. 
They were sitting at the computer while eating a chocolate
 cake, a strong white light suddenly appeared on the screen.
 It was Mr Wells! I spoke with Matt and Linda and I said: 
"Linda, Matt, help me!'m Stuck in the past."

In the history Matt and Linda went to the past and They 
lived Adventures with cowboys and indians to find Mr Wells.

No comments:

Post a Comment